sexta-feira, 22 de maio de 2009

Perfect Mandalas

I got out of my parents house
It was the most beautiful morning
I went for a walk in the park
No way i'm having class today
I just want to wonder

I meet some friends at the park
We smoke a joint on the garden
Their smiles are so joyful
This moment gets stucked in time

The sun light makes the grass golden green
And everything comes clean

And on the green golden grass
We eat candy for lunch
And we laugh and roll
We laugh and roll
It's not dirty, it's colorful
It's not dirty, it's colorful
i see symmetry hidden in chaos
in beautiful puzzles of colors and sizes, shapes and textures, moods and feelings
And nothing goes wrong
Coz we know what wrong is
And we're never really sad
Coz we know what sad is

I could stay here forever
But we all have places to go
So we go!

Take care, bye!



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário